Besides learning how to build a winter wardrobe every girl has to bring out the fashionista in her. And the only way to do that is to keep on trend by incorporating some of the hottest trends into your existing wardrobe.
Some women are daring and go plaid crazy, mixing plaids (which can be done) and other women not so much. It’s one of the hottest trends at the moment and anyone can do it,
1. For those worried about how to wear plaid, do it subtly by adding something as simple as a plaid scarf or coat to your outfit.
2. Plaid shits are big too but do not ear you will not look like a farmer. Team the shirt with leather pants or skirt with a simple ankle boot or heel for a sexier, edgy look or a jeans with a leather jacket for something cool but casual.
3. The more daring of us, can mix prints, leopard works well with plaid but make sure one or the other is subtle. Don’t be afraid to mix and match to see what works best.
4. These are difficult to find but a well-cut plaid pants or skirt is a winter must-have you can incorporate it into your workwear by wearing neutral colours with it.
5. Don’t be afraid to wear accessorise, try oversized necklaces in gold or silver to spice up your plaid shirts.