So it’s almost Valentines day…like many Joburgers I’ve been wrecking my brain about what to do. Whether it’s wanting an anti-valentine party for all the singles or doing something out of the ordinary for your loved one, here’s a few options that I think you’ll love!
Things to do on Valentines day in & around Jozi:
1. Hot-air ballooning over the Cradle of Humankind, Muldersdrift
2. Go for a ‘Valentine’s Picnic in the Garden’ at the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens, Poortview, Roodepoort
3. Cook a romantic meal together at The Wicked Food Cooking school, Sunninghill
4. Dinner and dress-up: ‘Last dinner on the Titanic’ at La Canard Restaurant, Morningside, Sandton
5. Spend a day at Sparkling Waters Health Spa, Rustenburg
6. An afternoon or evening at Tangaroa Strawberry Farm, Hartbeespoort Dam
7. Couples photo shoot, there are many photographers in JHB you can find them on Facebook or online
8. Zombie run, National Botanical Gardens
9. Electric kiss, MOAD
And yes of course I had to give you another Valentines outfit option, I don’t really know what my boyfriend has planned but I will definitely be dressing up (so wink, wink if you’re reading this babe) no matter the occasion. A killer pair of heels and a cute dress is always a winner.
Shop my look: